Reasons for website
A prime purpose of the website is to be a resource to our 8500+ members throughout the country. It will, of course, be immediately accessible also to our members overseas. As time passes, the site will grow and become more comprehensive. It aims to enhance further the level of service accorded to members of the association by:
- Keeping news items of the Association up-to-date
- Making certain documents down-loadable
- Bridging any possible information-lag between newsletters
- Raising awareness of new and current offers for Members
- Offering current advice on developing issues
In the meantime, enjoy the pages that are up...and we will endeavour to keep the site up-to-date and lively. For example, click on the map to the right to view our interactive map of branches.
Members please note: Certain items will not be carried on the site because of their sensitive nature, e.g. details of those engaged as Consultants for Members. These can be ascertained through the General Secretary.